RE: Spark Plugs and Platinum + 4

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 13:58:42 EST

here is a quote from the spark plug section of the kenne bell catalog.

Save your money. Contrary to the TV and magazine ads, there is no magic
horsepower or mileage in exotic spark plugs or wires-and anyone who
disagrees is welcome to test them on our dyno. Replace the champions with
NGK, AC or Autolite.

But of course this was printed before the platinum + 4's came out. I run
regular autolite platinums. Hope that discourages you.

Joel