Spark Plugs and Platinum + 4

From: BlKV8Dkota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 17:51:44 EST

I was wondering from all you DMLers who have changed your plugs if they are
easy to get to and remove. I was changing my oil today and started to look
around under the hood and got to thinking. Oh yea get this. I live in
Illinois and it has been cold and full of snow. So I think why go through the
hassle of changing my own oil. I will have it done this one time. So I go to
the local Quaker State to get it done with full synthetic. This guy want to
charge me $50 bucks for it. I said screw that for $25 I will freeze my ass
off and just do it myself. Luckily it was about 40 today so I lucked out.
One more thing someone had asked how you gap the Boch platinum plus 4 plugs
because they have the 4 prongs? What was the answer and how much do they
cost?

Josh