RE: Re: XP2000II tires FYI and Need Y-pipe

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 14:15:12 EST

Yeah, I went to an exhaust specailties shop and they replaced the Y pipe
with a 2 1/2 dia one custom made. Man, much better, definatly more low end.
I already had a 3" mopar cat back on with JBA shorties.
Check out the pictures I took of the old Y pipe. If you click on the picture
its easyer to see just how restrictive it is. Bad design IMO

http://www.zracer.com/ypipe.htm

Joel