Re: r/t help

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 15:29:40 EST

Max imum wrote:

> please help, can you tell me how to improve horsepower of my r/t dak. I
> have money to spend on performance parts, and would like to put alot
> intoy car. thank you

        There are many parts you can bolt on to go faster, although I believe
none of them actually have much value after the stock computer
recalibrates the new stuff to run like stock. I spend my hard earned
money to go faster, and don't actually see much improvement in 1/4
times. I have a JET II chip and 180 stat , electric fans, headers/y-pipe
and a ported throttle body. About a grand in parts for about 1.1 second
and 7mph in the 1/4. I would wait as long as it takes for Mopar to
release their performance computer for our trucks and START from there.
Stay tuned for 1/4 mile times, TX Motorplex opens 1st weekend of FEB.
Save your money for now. Alan S.