RE: r/t help

From: Jason Jennings (jason@spray-tech.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 21:21:20 EST

What about using some type of ignition system thingy between the PCM and
coil, say the Icon from Super Chips???? I hear you can tweak your setup
after each major mod for great results???? I kinda want to poll the DML
for thoughts, comments, suggestions, and all around help on the timing
on the R/T specifically. I am under the impression a sweet ass spark
will burn the fuel mixture efficiently and effectively producing a tad
bit better performance. If one could ignite the entire mix it will
produce a bigger bang???? Anyone care to give the run down on how the
PCM, coil, plugs, distributor, rotor, and the such work together and how
one can improve upon any stock deficiencies???