Re[4]: Insurance Was: Some thoughts on R/T's, new c

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 15:27:40 EST

Heeheehee... I knew you were one of the good guy's, Bob. In Mass. the
middle of the road as far as points go is 15 (I think) which means there is
no savings on your premium but there is no surcharge either... With 62
points in Mass., I suspect you would need to win the lottery to afford car
insurance! ;-)

T.

Hey Tom, There you are! Most of those points were accumulated between
the age of 17 and 25 or so. I've had a half dozzen fast cars and got a
lot of speeding/smoking the tires tickets. Don't worry, no DWI's or
anything like that. Bob