Re: Re[4]: Spark Plugs and Platinum + 4

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 18:33:27 EST

<<
 Still $5.99 (Autozone). The do look pretty impressive... The four
 electrodes look like a flash suppresser (firearm) or the nozzle of a flame
 thrower. I wish someone could confirm these were the right ones for my
 application though. I don't really want to go yank a plug (and risk
 breaking one) just to get a *rough* comparison.

Well what you might want to do is call another Autozone or even call the one
you bought the plugs at and ask them for the part# for the plugs, and
hopefully they will match. I would give it a try!! Good luck!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6