I DID IT!!!!! -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 22:21:10 EST

>>> I'm sure that little bolt that dropped down the
intake will come out the exhaust eventually, so no worries there. <<

I can see it now....
"College student kills DMLers at cookout: A cookout of the Famed DML
was being held and an apparent "bolt" of some kind shot out of the
tailpipe of a truck belonging to the one they call "Hood Killa'". The bolt
bouced around the area for several hours, killing the entire group except
fpr one survivor, Mike D.. 'It was horrible! The truck backfired and shot
the bolt right at me! It bouced off my beer bottle and took out Dakattack
and Jack, then went across the feild and and got Boog and Jodi, then
shot towards the trucks, almost as if it were being guided by an unseen
force... oh the humanity!!!!!'"

hehehe

-mike d.