1999 - Back Again

From: swt mail (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 04:14:14 EST

Howdy!

Just wanted to say hi to all you guys and gals on here...I'm back. Passed
my class in school so my account didn't get killed. Another semester
another painful 3 1/2 hr class once a week after a 10 hr work day :(

Update on my truck... well, not a whole lot, but a couple things.

I stripped the truck of factory decals and in the process acquired a 3rd
degree burn to remind me how stupid it is to grab hold of the front of a hot
air gun *blonde moment*. Still in process of designing my new graphics for
the truck, but as soon as I do I will post and let y'all see.

CD Player...Kenwoood detachable Amp ready (don't remember number) and YES I
installed it myself in 20 minutes. *pop*ped off the dash cover....splice a
few wires, electrical taped up my hands to the wires, (used wire kit and
faceplate kit) *pop*ped the cover back on and voila....heaven *SMILE* then
I spent more money on Lynard Skynard's Greatest Hits CD and blasted "Sweet
Home Alabama" while my neighbors cursed at me :)

Little by little my baby is growing....

Heather
98 Dak Sport 4 cyl 5 spd
Intensely Bluetiful