Re: Preformance upgrades?

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 10:14:20 EST

In a message dated 1/18/99 1:08:41 AM Eastern Standard Time, Wsubyrd@AOL.com
writes:

<< Main goal is to get
 more power, better fuel economy and not void the factory warranty...

Wow Bird! That's asking for the moon! You're not gonna get them all at the
same time! If ay get more power then you tend to use it which in turns ruins
that better fuel economy theory! You can get away without voiding the
warranty though!
You're gonna have to wait in line for a computer from Mopar! They don't make
them yet for your year from what I here. Jet sells them, but not to many seem
happy with them. They make cat back exhaust for ya and headers. You can get
modified Throttle bodies from $90 bucks all the way up to what about $500?
Both you can purchase from people on the DML that are into that business. K&N
as well as other air cleaners are great and fairly cheap mods. Pulley
systems, larger injectors, different rear gear, ignition set ups, etc., etc.
After that you can start getting inside the motor! Where do ay wanna start?
Most bang for the buck is the Throttle body and exhaust in my opinion! Hope
that helps!
Eric