RE: I DID IT!!!!!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 11:44:38 EST

Robert,
Right On! Never doubted it!
BKB

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Trottmann [mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu]
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 1999 12:12 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: I DID IT!!!!!

TB is ON!! I am so amazed, instructions were perfect, it was so simple.
Hood is still in tact, truck runs GREAT! Awesome off idle, much quicker
drops on the highway, I don't have to wait for the tranny to drop to get
acceleration. This is incredible! There were no explosions, no
injuries, no deaths. I'm sure that little bolt that dropped down the
intake will come out the exhaust eventually, so no worries there. :-)
:-)
So thats that! I feel awesome, I finally did work on my truck!
Later,
Robert