RE: RE: I DID IT!!!!!

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 13:28:19 EST

Jack,
YOU are number II, I am Number six...
Wait, I am not a number, I am a free man!

We're about 3 weeks off from making the stage IIs... (hey gosh look at that,
the bottom of my calender say mfg. by Mopar Performance in very small
letters. Wow, Its got 4 months of January in it... Holy cow, December
lasts an entire decade! This thing is cool, By its reasoning I get 400
paid holidays a year! .....)
BKB