Re: New colors for '98

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 14:44:54 EST

Everything I have seen as far as the MSD or any other ignition upgrade for
that matter being used on a Magnum Engine , especially the OBDII equipped
engines , is that they do not do anything whatsoever for performance . I
have even seen where guys have LOST HP when they used these .

>I recently read that there were 3 new colors added for '98. Anyone know
>which 3?

Solar Yellow , and I have no idea about the other two .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html