Re: Audio -Reply

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 15:44:59 EST

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Alpine in any way. I almost got
another alpine (without an amp), but found it simpler to get the sony
(which the owner of the shop has in his car--now THAT'S an endorsement!!),
and I get ESP (very helpful with the roads as tore up as they are now). I
wouldn't hesitate to get another one, I was just remarking that they seem
to get a little hotter than most.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
Sony C680 CD Player and HX-504 amp
Phoenix Gold XS 10" Sub, 6 1/2" midranges, 3/4" tweeters