RE: No dak content island stuff was:JBA Ypipes! Re: XP2000I I tires FYI and Need Y-pipe

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 16:38:37 EST

Hey Dr Pat!
Off roading IS on roading on Water Island! Actually my buddy is the local
,mechanic fix it guy on the Island and has about 12 vehicles to choose
from... A lot of people find having their house blown down to the ground
every two years a bit disconcerting so they kind of abandon their vehicles
to him... Unfortunatley he gets stuck with a lot of chevy cavaliers and the
like! Why do people bring that kind of c**p to the island??? I guess they
make good target practice and you dont worry too much when they rust in
half! Then again its better to drive fast and short on Water island than
drive at all on St. Thomas!
Dak content