Re: Spark Plugs and Platinum + 4

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 16:11:36 EST

I don't know about mileage or performance gains, but I DO know that they
last a long time. Mine have been in my truck for 40,000 miles now, and
still look pretty good. I regapped them when I check them most were
barely off .35. Very little adjustment was necessary. I'll be replacing
them soon though, as they are getting old.

Chad Clifton