Re: I DID IT!!!!! -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 17:27:11 EST

hehehe =) We could have some Ranger owners stand out in the feild and
"judge".. hehe.. "ooohhh... man. That looked like it hurt!" =)

-mike d.
ooV6

>>> Robert Trottmann <rotrottmann@davidson.edu> 01/18/99 04:45pm

We could format it after the "Worlds Strongest Man" contest. Strongest
carriage bolt, farthest shot of bolt out of dual exhaust, single exhaust,
yada yada yada. Most offensive horn, the list could go on and on.
We could have classes for engine size, 'cause V8s are just SO great, it
wouldn't be fair for those little V6s. :-)
Running,
    ooCarriageBolt