RE: r/t help

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 23:32:11 EST

If you saw a loss of power, it is because the Jet II takes 40 miles or so
to learn the truck before you get any gains. I guess it was just starting
to learn and if the timing was where it was before or worse, and it put
all sorts of gas into it, which is what it does right after you reset the
computer, then of course it is less power. If you are going to dyno
something like that you have to do it seperate days or something or do the
Jet first and then take it off. I took my Jet II off one time to see if
it was any difference or if I was just used to it or whatever. Me and my
friend agreed. Put it back on. Leave it there.

Bill