Cali Meet: Thanks a bunch Shaun.

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 23:45:13 EST

I just wanted to thank Shaun for the great DML trip. Everything was great
and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. It's nice to be able to match faces
with the posts. I'm looking forward to the next meet. BTW if any one from
the midwest and northeast reads this. The weather was excellent......Sunny
and clear....with only a hint of chillyness. Again thanks Shaun for an
excellent day. HOORAY!.........

Also, my fellow car nut, Scott, also thanks you for a great time. Even
though he drives those T-Birds instead of daks, he still had a lot of fun
and thought everyone there were a great bunch of folks.

On the way home, I ended up catching up with Sam and Sonya. Their
Solar Yellow R/T is not hard to miss at all. We ended driving together
almost to Malibu down the PCH. Talk about radar magnets! I split off from
them and enjoyed a crisp drive down Mullholland Pass and scrubbed a few more
miles off my tires on those canyon curves.

-Gary Pinkley
97 Really Red Dak