RE: Who makes Dakota 4x4 aftermarket stuff???

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 07:18:16 EST

There's certainly a shortage of after market stuff for the Dakotas on the
4x4 front, but I don't think it's because the truck is new (they've been out
since '87). The manufacturers claim that there isn't much demand for 4x4
Dakota stuff.

Actually, I think it's easier to find stuff for the new style Daks ('97+)
than for the older style. Apparently the manufacturers think a lot more
people are going to be getting Daks now that they changed the style.

I have managed to track down almost anything you would need. It's just not
as easy to find and you're not going to get the same selection you would for
say, a Jeep CJ. What specifically are you looking for? I'll bet someone on
the list can help you find it.

Jason
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd