Who makes Dakota 4x4 aftermarket stuff???

From: Matt H (gofast_v8@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 02:44:28 EST

I own a 98 Dodge Dakota SLT, I want to do alot of off-roading and
camping with my truck, I asked earlier about the lift-kits, thanks to
the people who replyed to that, it helped. I was wondering where a good
place where I could find aftermarket off-road equipment for it. I've
noticed that almost no one does anything to their Dakota for off-road
use, i've only seen people customize their Dakotas for street use. Maybe
this is becuase it's so new and not much is out for it yet?