RE: DML Digest V4 #192

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 08:28:27 EST

From: HEMI@charter.net [mailto:HEMI@charter.net]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 1999 8:43 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: 97+ Driving lite wattage

<SNIP>
I was afraid that the 55 Watt bulbs may be too big and trip a fuse , but
they haven't and they are MUCH brighter than the factory bulbs .
<SNIP>

I believe the '97+ are 55 watt halogens. One tip on buying lights:
always buy them in sets. If one goes, the other is soon behind it!

<SNIP>
Now I can blind those oncoming drivers from even further away !!!
<SNIP>

Uh oh jack... put on your asbestos suit... T. from Boston must be ready
to flame away ( big grin... poke poke jab jab :)

Jack Hilton III
HEMI@charter.net
<SNIP>
-travis
who never went to the service dept. for a light bulb. It would take 3 hours
for them to
go to the autozone and buy them.