RE: V6 performance mods

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 08:23:32 EST

Sounds like my truck when I first bought it...check out the mods: (The
Dakota)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd
1997 Dakota SLT-CC (3.9L)
License Plate Frame: "Don't Follow Me...I'm Trolling for Toyota's"

"Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the road....."