Curious--- Sorry

From: Joseph DaVolio (DavolJ@olympus.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 11:51:28 EST

My curiosity is getting the best of me.... I checked the DML member map and I
only found one other person that lives in the Long Island, New York area. Is
this it?? If you live on Long Island or in the vicinity let me know.. Nothing
up now, but maybe in the future we can get together.

Later,
Joe DaVolio
DAVOLJ @ OLYMPUS.com
P.S: I travel a lot on business so keep me informed on your DML meets. If I'm in
the area at the time I'll stop by (as long as you wouldn't mind a Rental car).