RE: RE: Manifold Gasket.

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 16:17:10 EST

Bill,
I think we will follow the lead of what other people have done in the past
as a starting point. Bruce is going to show the stock manifold to his fluid
dynamics buddy and hopefully get some advice. We have scheduled some dyno
time for this weekend (both for his and my truck). Then comes the manifold
with mods. I would hope that we could get gains with just the runner and
divider work inside (no filler). We also want to do some work on the top
where the TB attaches. That's about all I know at this time....

        Frank