RE: Computers,Attn:Frank Holloway

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 23:06:40 EST

the end user cannot reprogram the optimizer but they can. I have been
waiting for mine since the first part of december. They lag bigtime. On the
other hand its the only pcb that ill change fuel and spark curve throughout
the powerband. JET doesnt do that. 600 is pricy for 25hp. Thats 24 bucks per
ponie. thier sc is 3850. thats 38.50 per ponie if it adds 100 hp.

Joel
http://www.zracer.com/dakota.htm