Re: The OBDII Performance Struggle

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@cyberramp.net)
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 23:12:31 EST

Alan Short wrote:

> These should really add hp and to a certain extent do,
> but I have raced similar "stock" vehicles and either barely won ('99
> R/T) or lost (95 318 5spd w/ bolt-ons).

That would be me and my 95, no? ;0)
Oh, BTW, I just got a big check today and I will order a cam, intake mods and maybe
even some mild port work on the heads. Also, Bruce is working feverishly on a Stage
II TB for me as well. Looks like more bad news for you Alan ;0) Seriously, it was
great to meet you and your R/T is one Handsome truck. See you at the strip.

Andre Mauboussin
95 14.70(soon to drop precipitously) @93.5mph