Re: Police option on Durango?

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 00:22:25 EST

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 I believe the Police buy the same vehicles as the general public except
that when it comes to warranty issues they're not covered,because of the
abuse the vehicles encounter on an everyday usage. If they do want to make
them faster the Police garage mechanics do all the changeovers at the
taxpayers expense.---anybody out there have a used '95 318 automatic SBEC
they want to get rid of? Gotta keep ahead of POLIZIA