Attn: Jon S. Was: Dakota Graphics Page not downloading?

From: Michael Clark (markiiidakota@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 03:38:03 EST

>From: Mark Kuzia <flyboy01@worldnet.att.net>
>To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
>Subject: DML: Re: Dakota Graphics Page not downloading?
>Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:45:07 -0500
>
>Has anyone else had problems downloading the Graphics page?
>I only get to the M's when my browser stops downloading the pictures
and =
>leaves a little red [x].
>Does anyone know how to resolve this?
>I use Win 98, IE4.0, 56K v.90 modem.
>
>Thanks,
>Mark
>http://home.att.net/~flyboy01/

Ahh who cares about all those guys at the bottom ;-) ... mine loaded
right? That's all that matters heh heh heh....

Hey Jon do you think it's time to split up the pictures into several
pages? That one huge page is starting to get a little unmanageable.
Just a suggestion, what do you think?

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html