RE: warranty issues laundry list was:Re: dealer service

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 15:33:47 EST

Sam and DML,
List of warranty related issues on my 98 R/TCC:
1. Popping from cab bolts: I complained and they looked at me funny and did
nothing, my truck falls under the TSB dates...
2. LOUD Cracking sound from lower right A arm under acceleration over a
bump during a right hand turn. New and un-mentioned to the dealer so far
3. High frequency vibration in wheel @ 85-100mph: The dealer balanced the
tire/wheel combo and aligned it. No change in vibes but it goes straight a
lot better.
4. Dipstick too long: Least of my worries, havnt told them yet...

seat belts work great!
Heater core is dry!
Computer is a life sapping EPA nighmare!
Bruce K Bridges
San Diego CA
Cal Worthington Dodge in Carlsbad sold me the truck