Re: High output light bulb info:

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 16:58:39 EST

These are DOT approved and actually do what they are supposed to do , not
just look blueish .

The ones most people have now are for "off-road use only" .

At 04:49 PM 1/20/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Why are you paying $70 for something that the custom shop in St. Louis
>has had for $40 for almost a year?
>
>Sam Parthemer wrote:
>
>> Been looking for higher output bulbs for your Dakota??
>>
>> Checkout http://www.accessconnect.com/blueand.htm
>>
>> (though not listed yet), they have the new DOT approved
>> 45/65 watt superwhite bulbs (like the ones BMW, Porsche,
>> etc have). They run $69.90 and the part # is 19604...
>> I will be getting a set next week, and will show pictures of
>> a before and after....
>>
>> I used to have Hella H4's 55/100's on a previous vehicle,
>> and have missed them every since I got a Dakota ('92).
>>
>> These bulbs are 50% brighter at low beam, and 100% brighter
>> at highbeam... with a blueish/white color hue.
>>
>> Sam '95 SLT

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html