'99 Chryslers@Carlisle

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 17:03:32 EST

   I'm trying to find out more specifics about getting a tent for the
 DML at C@C. I called Carlisle Productions and they told us we
 need at least 20 pre-registered vehicles in order for them to set up
 a tent for us. I also told them we're interested in the ''club challenge''.
 This is an opportunity to win money based on the amount of particapants
 per club. I can't remember exactly how much, but last year the MML
 won hundreds of dollars after placing 2nd to the North East Hemi
 Owners Assoc. Carlisle Productions said they'd send more info about
 the ''club challenge'' in February. If we get a nice turn out and maybe even
 place, possibly this money could go to the DML for the monthly operating
 cost of the server.

 By the way I don't think (hopefully) it will be real hard to get 20 DMLers
and
 their vehicles to Carlisle. Whada ya think?

  Shane B