Re: Uncle Booger's Bumper Dumper

From: David Fishman (fish@chips.Eng.Sun.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 17:05:48 EST

Postings we'll likely see:

*Does anyone make a ram air lid for the Bumper Dumper?

*Will a Bumper Dumper increase my horsepower?

*Can I reduce my 1/4 mile times if I drill holes in my Bumper Dumper?

*Stainless Bumper Dumpers Rule!

*B&F Stage II Bumper Dumper mods will ship any day now

*Is it necessary to get my Bumper Dumper ceramic coated?

*Why won't Mopar make a high performance computer for my Bumper Dumper?

*Is it true that the stock computer negates any effects of the Bumper Dumper?

*Where can I find a spray-in Bumper Dumper?

*Man...I spanked the crap out of a Ranger with my Bumper Dumper!

Back on my head,
fish

 David Fishman, San Jose, CA
 fish@ihot.com