RE: mopar cam for magnum engines

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 19:03:53 EST

At 05:17 PM 1/20/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>What about the specs on the V6 Cams...(Stock, Performance, anything??)

Jules is the only one I know that sells Magnum V6 cams. And I just
e-mailed those specs. MP has cams for the 91 and down 3.9's, though.....

If I were to guess, I would think the stock specs would be very, very
similar to those on the 5.2, which btw, is the same cam that is in the 5.9.
 Or so I've heard.

Brian