Re: Re: RE: Chryslers@Carlisle

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 20:06:16 EST

In a message dated 1/20/99 6:30:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kmiller@mail.cvn.net writes:

<< It's about 15-20 minutes from Carlisle. They usually shuttle people down
 from the fairgrounds to watch. Last 2 years or so they had the little red
 wagon wheelstanding pick-up there making passes. They usually get a real
 good turnout for the show.

 Later

 Scott Miller
 Shelby Dakota #322