Re: 97+ Driving lite wattage -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 20:20:12 EST

>>>Are you talking about the Blue Style lights like on the new Lincolns
and
Mercedes? If so where can you purchace these lights for the
Dakotas?<<<

naw dude =) the Blue Ions are NOTHING like those. Those are really
sofisticated Arc Discharge lamps that cost thousands of dollars. The
Blue Ions are bulbs with a coating on them that only lets the Blue
spectrum of light through, so all you get is Blue light. I had em' for a while,
but then I got some H4's with Xenon in em' that are nice and bright...

-mike d.