Re: I DID IT!!!!! -Reply -Reply -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 20:25:48 EST

>>>A) Ford doesn't make the S-10. It's such a POS, they should,
though<<<

I knew that.. I was just being.. uuhhh... diverse.. yeah! =)

actually, I figure beginners could fire at Ferds (can't miss THAT eyesore)
then the advanced class could fire at S-10's from farther away. I figure,
since everyone and their grandmother own one, it shouldn't be too hard
to find a "willing" participant in the 1st annual Dakota Games =)

-mike d.