Re: Need Info on Aftermarket Hood and Customizing Sugge

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 20:25:20 EST

I have decided to dress up the R/T as follows(any suggestion very welcome):

<<ARE fiberglass tonneau cover>>

A.R.E. = Quality... I have their cap and I am very pleased.

<<Aftermarket Hood - see below>>

Wow! Gotta be worth 10-15 HP just for looks.

<<Superbee wrap around type of strip with either R/T and/or 360 in the a
stripe break on the Qtrs.
Leather trim interior - need source
1970 Go-wing on the rear of tonneau (this is a thought any comments positive
or negative welcome). I have one to prop on and see how it looks>>

Uhhhh... What magazine cover will this truck be on?! Very nice!