Re: Police option on Durango?

From: Steve (Slow@primenet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 13:33:58 EST

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:41:43 -0600, Alan Short <ashort@flash.net>
wrote:

> Someone posted about "Police" vehicles from Dodge last month. They said
>that the computer has a "Police" option in it's program. I have no idea
>if this is true, but it would explain a lot. I'd like to have the use of
>a code scanner and see if my R/T has this in it. I wonder. Hmmmm. Alan
>S.

Let me know if you find out about that. I'll bet I could talk my
garage guy into that for my Dak....

Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....