Colorado Meet--

From: Pedro J. Diaz (pjdmd@mho.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 21:41:01 EST

Heard from the dealer; shipping date from factory is Jan 20!!

I can make it before I get my truck, just that I may have to bum a ride
if we go 4 wheelin'.
I am sure we have all at some time had the joy filled experience of
coordinating multiple schedules for all to make a meeting. This can be
a challenge. I saw that someone can't make this weekend. What if we
arbitrarily set a date farther down the line, to give everyone plenty of
time to try to get that weekend clear. 2 bonuses would be we could
gather more people....and I'd have my toy..

Pedro.