Re: RE: Attn. Gary & Brad

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@mci.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 13:44:04 EST

Ditto here, at least until we buy that Intrepid that my wife wants (probably
this fall) I need to spread the mileage that we do (32k+/year) over several
vehicles, and quit killing the Ram... But for now I can't have any downtime,
but am VERY interested in doing the MM modifications- I was going to work
with a local machine shop, but if you're gonna take a crack at it, I can
wait!

Thanks,
Gary Shook

>Please e-mail me back personally, I would be VERY interested in buying a
>stock or modified intake core. I cannot afford to have my truck down for
>more than a day.
>
>>We have a couple of the V-8 intakes and can get more, also have a couple
of
>>the V-6's. We are just starting on these. Give us a couple of weeks to
>>perform the mods and test to see how they perform. Hopefully, Bruce will
be
>>installing the first modified one. We will let everyone know.......
>>
>> Frank
<snip>