4 BBL TB

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 13:34:01 EST

DML,
I just picked up the 4 BBL TB and it is quite an amazing piece of work. The
TB is machined from a solid piece of aluminum. Bore diameter is 1.686 and it
has an IAS, TPS and a MAP. The MAP is located in the exact same place as the
factory 2 BBL MAP, the TPS is located on the back barrel throttle shaft and
the IAS is located just in front of the TPS. The linkage is a work of art,
but the throttle stops don't look like they will hold up to the rigors of
daily driving (SS cap screws that come to rest against the aluminum
linkage). There were no brackets to hold the factory throttle cable and no
provisions to bolt up the factory bracket, so the linkage is going to take
some work. The throttle bores a fully machined, heck, the whole thing is
fully machined. Throttle shafts are half-shafts, just like what we are
installing, and the plates are aluminum. A beautiful example of CNC
machining. Next comes the manifold.......

        Frank