Re: 97+ computers

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 16:19:13 EST

Dkota4by4@aol.com wrote:

> The number is 1-888-MOPAR65. I talked to Eric...but I guess anyone would do.
>
> Russ
True to my word, I'm on the phone with Eric at Mopar. So far, I asked
for a Comp Computer for my R/T. Ooh, that might be tough he says, hold
please. OK.5 min later, Hello? We located the pcm you need but I have to
call tech support to see if it'll fit the R/T. Comes back, No we don't
have one to fit and if we do it'll take, you guessed it, 6mos. I laugh,
I cry. I ask what's the deal? I am in contact with other Dak owners and
we WANT this comp. I could sell 20 before dusk. I told him about the
News saying the comp was approved and ready for sale. Bottom line is, he
can't do anything without a part #. If we can get that, Eric said he'll
get us all we can handle. So what about it? Does the person who posted
the Mopar news approval of our Comp have a part #? Anyone know any moles
at Mopar? I'm gonna call my parts source at the dealership and find out
if he knows anything.Alan S.