Re: High output light bulb info: -Reply -Reply

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 16:21:50 EST

Heck, you have a '88. The H4 setup is the best in my book.
You just needed to replace the sealed beams with the non-
sealed H4 housings, and install the bulbs. I ran 55/100
in my Mitsubishi, and when I sold the truck gave the head
lights to my brother (Mazda).

Nothing like lighting up taillights of cars 5 miles down
the road :0 I actually was able to use them in the rain
too (had the bigger SINGLE beams) with no problem... Hit
the high beams in the fog one time (I know I know) to
see what it looked like...Looked like the landing lights
of a 747 going through the clouds...melted a few
reflectors on the highway too :P

I am going to try these new bulbs out, and I'll have pictures
of before and after... I think it's worth a try.

Sam '95 SLT