RE: RE: dealer service

From: Brucklacher, Brett (brettb@amgen.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 16:39:32 EST

Steven,

Try West Oaks in T.O.-- only another 20-25 minutes from Crown Dodge. I
bought my Dakota from Crown and have experienced similar levels of service.
I went there to order a replacement passenger side mirror for my 98 CC. I
had the small mirrors, power which is what I ordered and what showed up on
the computer screen. What they delivered to me was the large size mirror (at
least it was for the correct side of the truck!) Not only that, the famous
"Objects in mirror are closer than they appear" disclaimer was written in
Arabic!

I ended up installing it anyways and I'm going to get a large one for the
drivers side, 'cause I like the big image (no blind spots now!) And I like
the fact that the big ones fold... Hopefully the next time someone clips me
in the parking lot it will just fold the mirror in instead of breaking it
off! Still, I would have liked to receive the thing I ordered!

As always, YMMV

--Brett