RE: dealer service

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 15:51:43 EST

Hey man,

I know how you feel. My dealer just won the 5 star award last year, Crown
Dodge in Ventura, but they sure don't act that way. My Cat has been on
backorder now since the 6th of this month. I called today and what do I get,
"Steve, I am sorry, but I don't know what happened. I show we ordered it on
the 6th and there is a Cat outside but I don't want to say its yours and it
turn out not to be. So I placed another order for the cat and should be in
by next Tuesday." He was very polite. I was in a good mood and didn't want
to ruin my day or his by yelling at him, I will save that for the Customer
Service Manager. I am going to start calling around to other Dodge dealers
in the county and see if they have it in stock. For my dealers sake, no
other dealer had better have one in stock.

Sorry so long,

Steven 2me
www.smokindakota.com

 Geez maybe next time I'll inquire