RE: TransGo Shift Kits

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 23:05:39 EST

A Shift kit puts less wear and tear on the clutch assemblies in the Trans.
Although the rest of the drivetrain may suffer a bit from the quicker shift,
I have never had any problems with any shift kits in any on my old muscle
cars. I think its pretty safe...

VLADIMIR
96 Indy "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/