Re: Turbos ? WAS opinion about ATI,Powerdyne,Vortech

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 10:07:53 EST

At 11:23 PM 1/21/1999 -0800, you wrote:

>---Andre Mauboussin <andrem@cyberramp.net> wrote:
>>
>> It'll never be emissions legal though ;-(
>

>What's that?
>Brad
>==

All you guys that live in non-emissions controlled areas just wait . The
clock is ticking and if Al Gore or any of the other Enviro-Nazis get's
his/her way , then you will all be up the creek .

Our quiet little rural county of 25k people non-emissions regulated as well
until about 3 years ago . We are about 35 minutes from the city limits of
Atlanta out in the boonies .
The EPA now considers the Atlanta Metro Area to include a total of 13
counties including mine .

How long do you guys/gals think you have , especially up in the North and
NorthEast ?

You all laugh now , but mark my words , the clock is ticking for you guys
and when the day comes , there will be alot of people that are screwed
because they have done too much to their vehicles thinking that they would
never be tested .

Word to the wise : Better study for this test .

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html