RE: Turbos ? WAS opinion about ATI,Powerdyne,Vortech

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 18:05:48 EST

Pflugerville, Austin and surrounding areas...SMOG TEST??? What's that??
:)

There are still ways around the smog checks...however, Sacramento, CA will
be the first (if not already) to install the "Dyno" Smog Check Machines.
(Real-world tests....they put the engine/vehicle under a load...retarding
the timing won't help anymore.)

(Yes...I am an "ex" BAR-90 Tech and still keep up with the
rules/regulations.)