Re: Dyno results

From: Sam Parthemer (maverick_nr552@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 1999 - 16:41:21 EST

JACK BUDDY!! I figured it out. You have the torque and HP #'s reversed.
You are putting 229 hp to the ground, and 250 ft. lbs.
of torque. THOSE numbers match the '280 at the crank'... COOL...
Ok, so my little 5.2L is in the running with your truck.. I'm 13 hp
shy of you (but I have headers, MP SBEC :P, and 3" complete
exhaust). I've got you beat on torque by a bunch (39 ft. lbs.)

Sam '95 SLT